Setup Instructions for Email SMTP Authentication
netINS subscribers are now required to implement their mail
settings to require SMTP authentication.
Here's how to make those settings in Outlook Express:
1. Open Outlook Express and pick the "Tools" Tab.
2. Select "Accounts".
3. In the Accounts window select your netINS mail account (usually "pop3.netins.net")
4. Click on "Properties".
5. Select the "Servers" tab.
6. Put a check mark by "My server requires authentication". (it may already be there.)
7. Click the "Advanced" Tab.
8. Where you see "Outgoing mail (SMTP)" type in "587".
Thats it. You're now up to date!
If Outlook Express isn't your email client, then look for similar options in your own email client.